Wednesday 17 April 2013

Tomorrow

Tomorrow things will be better. I was thinking that last night, despite my ramblings of the past few posts, I am still an enternal optimist. I live in South Africa, but I refuse to be just negative. I want to believe that things will get better, even against the odds, despite logic...I am a believer.
A friend sent me this picture this morning, and I smiled. I thought wistfully last night before I fell asleep: "I am sure tomorrow will be better".

Tomorrow for me is not mañana, meaning "not today" or "tomorrow" in Spanish. I am too much of a planner to just let life take me. When you ask a Spaniard to do something for you and they say "mañana", what they actually mean is "What you asked me to do is not important to me and I'll get around to it when I can. My "tomorrow" is a proactive dream or the opportiny for something great to happen. Perhaps tomorrow, I will get to do more fun stuff at work. Perhaps tomorrow, something great will happen. Anything is possible...tomorrow.

All I have to keep doing is: believe..
So mystical land here I come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment